"Follow the Pride" online as we provide periodic updates during the trip to Oklahoma. These updates will be on our Facebook page highlighting our activities. The band will be performing a shortened version of our pregame show during halftime. An updated trip itinerary will be available on Thursday.
Saturday, September 7
Noble High School - 4601 East Etowah Road, Noble, OK 73068
- Expected arrival is 12:00 pm
- Short performance after lunch. Noble HS Band may perform as well.
- Departure time is 3:00 pm
WVU vs Oklahoma (televised nationally on FOX)
- Arrive on OU Campus at 3:30 pm
- March/Walk to stadium at 4:00 p,m
- Kick-off at 6:00 pm (CST)
- Band will performa 1st at Halftime
- Show plans: Pregame - Boogie, 220 to Double WVU, Simple Gifts, Country Roads, and exit playing Hail West
- Depart for home at 11:00 pm (CST)
Overnight - change bus drivers (Effingham, IL)
Sunday, September 8
- Meal stops on the way
- Expected to arrive in Morgantown late Sunday or Early Monday.
St. Louis, MO - Thursday, September 5
Ramada Plaza St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center
811 N. 9th Street/Washington Ave and 9th Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
Oklahoma City, OK - Friday, September 6
Oklahoma City Marriott
3233 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
We thank you for your continued support of "The Pride."
The Pride Travel Fund, established by the WVU Foundation in 2007, is now accepting donations to help defray 2013 travel costs for the "Pride of West Virginia". Along with the Oklahoma trip, the band also is planning to travel to Baltimore Sept. 21 when the Mountaineers take on the University of Maryland at M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens.
Anyone interested in contributing to The Pride Travel Fund may do so by contacting the WVU Foundation, 304-284-4000, or www.PrideTravelFund.com